Friday, February 22, 2019

Peer Editing

*http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ZWZamzkQY_I/Ui0UJTF
b6tI/AAAAAAAAAiM/QY9TV2YiBhg/s1600/peer_review.jpg
Today I will: 
  • Use the online program "membean" to engage in personalized learning through vocabulary study.
  • Peer edit my conformity essay



Please Take out
-A Chromebook, log into membean





SIT WITH A GROUP THAT APPLIES 
TO YOUR ESSAY STATUS
FINISHED (ready to edit)

SO CLOSE... (I need about 5-10 minutes more and then I'll be ready to edit)

JUST STARTING (I was absent yesterday or I only have the intro done so I need to focus)

HELP! (I'm stuck and I really need Mrs. Serban to help me move forward)


Today's Agenda:
1. Membean 
2. Add four of your membean words to your essay and highlight them. 
3. Essay Peer Editing 
4. Work on essay revisions

Homework:
FINAL DRAFT of essay due before class on Monday, 2/25 to Turnitin.com and Google Classroom